When you have started a subscription, a user can only work with the Virtual Surveyor desktop software after you have assigned his/her identity to the subscription. This article will explain how to do this.
Important: This action can only be done by an organization owner.
- If you are not logged into My Virtual Surveyor, then login first with your Virtual Surveyor ID.
- On the left side, you'll see the Subscriptions box with the number of available users slots. The example below shows 1 user which is not assigned yet, therefore, showing EMPTY.
- On the right side, you'll see the Available Identities box with the Virtual Surveyor IDs that can be assigned to the subscription.
- Assign a Virtual Surveyor ID to a subscription by left-clicking on the name in the Available Identities box and drag it to the EMPTY slot in the Subscriptions box.
- Once the Virtual Surveyor ID is assigned to the subscription, it will appear in the Subscriptions box and not in the Available Identities box.
- Now this user will be able to work with the Virtual Surveyor desktop after he/she logs into the Virtual Surveyor desktop application with his/her Virtual Surveyor ID. In the example below: email@example.com.
The user is not available
- If the user is not available with the Available Identities, then you need to invite him/her first to join your organization. Click here to see details on how to do this.
Remove a user
- You can easily remove a user from the Subscriptions box.
- Simply drag the name to the Available Identities box again.
- This user will not be able to work with the version available through the subscription.