You have drawn multiple polylines that together describe one breakline or road sideline. You want to merge the polylines together in one single polyline. In this case the merge polylines function can be useful.
- Select all the polylines that you want to merge
- When you have the polylines selected, they appear highlighted, and the DRAWING TOOLS tab appears
- Go to the DRAWING TOOLS tab
- In the Transform group click Merge Polylines
- Now the polylines that you have selected will be merge it in one.
Note: the original polyline items will be replaced by the new polyline item.