You have processed your photos in the Pix4D Cloud and want to know which files you need to create a Virtual Surveyor project.
Download your files from Pix4D cloud
- Login to your Pix4D account and open the project that you want to load in Virtual Surveyor
- Click the download button in the upper right corner.
- You need to download 2 files: Orthomosaic + DSM
Create a terrain
- Start Virtual Surveyor
- Go to File > New > Create Terrain
- Drag the files you just downloaded from Pix4D Cloud in the TerrainCreator and specify a Virtual Surveyor project file.
- Click Create Terrain
This is how it looks
- The Virtual Surveyor project will open automatically when the terrain creation process completes.
You are now ready to start your virtual survey.