You have calculated a volume and want to display the measurement on top of the pile as an annotation.
Step by Step Guide
- Select the surface that you used to calculate the volume.
- When selected, the surface appears highlighted and the DRAWING TOOLS tab appears
- Go to the DRAWING TOOLS tab
- Check the Volume checkbox in the Annotate group
- The volume measurement displays in the viewport on top of the pile
Tips & Tricks
You can remove the annotation again by unchecking the Volume checkbox
This operation works for all selected objects. So you can create / remove multiple annotation in one operation.
If no volume measurement is available then the Volume checkbox cannot be ticked.