Nobody! Not a single person in Virtual Surveyor nv has access to your credit card data.
How is that possible?
- Virtual Surveyor nv relies on Braintree Payments (a PayPal company) to store your credit card data in a secure vault.
- When a payment method is stored in the Vault, the information is encrypted by the Braintree gateway and associated with a unique payment method token.
- We use this token to create transactions through Braintree which allows us to bill you for your subscription(s).
- Braintree never stores your customer's CVV in the Vault because it is expressly prohibited by card associations (e.g. Visa, MasterCard).
What about the last 4 digits of your credit card?
- The last 4 digits of your credit card are stored for identification purposes.
And what about you?
- You will only see your own credit card data the first time you enter the digits in during the sign-up process.
- In "My Virtual Surveyor", you are only able to see the last 4 digits of your credit card for identification purposes.