Valley Ridge Peak
You have calculated a volume and want to display the measurement on top of the pile as an annotation.
Step by Step Guide
- Select the volume items you want to display the volume annotation for.
- When selected, the volumes appears highlighted in the project view and the TOOLS tab appears.
- Go to the TOOLS tab
- Check the Volume checkbox in the Annotate group
- The volume measurement displays in the viewport on top of the pile
Tips & Tricks
- You can remove the annotation again by unchecking the Volume checkbox. This action applies to the selected volume items.
- This operation works for all selected objects. So you can create / remove multiple annotation in one operation.
- If no volume measurement is available then the Volume checkbox cannot be ticked.
- To get a better visualization finish, use the top-down view (2D mode).