You have calculated a stockpile and want to display the measurement on top of the pile as an annotation.
- Select the stockpile items you want to display the volume annotations on.
- When a stockpile is selected, the volumes appear highlighted in the Project View and the TOOLS for Stockpile tab appears.
- Go to the TOOLS for Stockpile tab.
- Tick the Volume checkbox in the Annotate group
- The volume measurement is displayed in the Viewport on top of the pile
Tips & Tricks
- You can remove the annotation again by unchecking the Volume checkbox. This action applies to the selected stockpile.
- This operation works for all selected objects. So you can create/remove multiple annotations in one operation.
- If no volume measurement is available, then the Volume checkbox cannot be ticked.
- To get a better visualization of the annotations, use the top-down view (2D mode).