You have drawn multiple polylines that together describe one breakline or road sideline. You want to merge the polylines together in one single polyline. In this case the Merge Polylines function can be useful.
You find the Merge Polylines button in the TOOLS tab where it only appears when at least two polylines are selected.
- Select all the polylines that you want to merge.
- When you have the polylines selected, they appear highlighted, and the TOOLS tab appears.
- Go to the TOOLS tab.
- In the Transform group click Merge Polylines.
- Now the polylines that you have selected will be merge it in one.
Tips & tricks
- The original polyline items will be replaced by the new polyline item created in the current layer.
- To successfully merge two polylines, an end point needs to touch exactly one start point.