If you currently are running a year or longer subscription, but have a short term need for another subscription, you can easily add a 1 month license alongside your currently running license. Here at Virtual Surveyor, we keep plans flexible so you aren't paying for licenses that aren't getting used; you only pay for what you need!
In the image below you can see the two separate Subscription plans. One subscription is a year long Peak plan with 1 license available, and the other subscription is for a Peak plan on a month long subscription that also has 1 license available.
Set Up a Monthly Subscription Plan
- Log in to My.Virtual-Surveyor.com.
- Once you are logged in, ensure you are on the Subscriptions page and you should see your annual subscription plan.
- Click on Add a subscription and follow the purchase subscription wizard prompts to add a monthly subscription.
- Click the toggle button to set the purchase plan as Monthly.
- Pick the plan you would like to purchase for the month. In this case, we're picking the Peak plan to go alongside the annual Peak plan subscription we already have.
- Use the Plan Settings page to verify the subscription plan you want to pick and add more licenses if desired. In this case, we're just adding the one month subscription plan with one license.Note: In any one of the next three tabs (Plan Settings, Billing Information, and Payment Method), you can add a PO number to your order to use in your company's invoicing. The PO number is added for your convenience, we do not need to keep track of your PO number.
- Verify your Billing Information and click Next.
- You can use the previous Payment Method or update CC information if necessary.
- You should now be back on the Subscriptions page and see both purchased licenses. You can now add another user and assign them to whatever plan you want them to actively work from.