When you are creating your Virtual Surveyor ID, we'll send you a verification code in order to validate your email address. Depending on your email configuration, this verification code might not arrive in your Inbox.
Tips & Tricks
Search in Other Folders
- The code might be received into your spam or clutter folders.
- Be sure to check the spam and clutter folders to find an email with the following properties
- Sent by Microsoft on behalf of Virtual Surveyor.
- With the subject line as Virtual Surveyor account email verification code.
- For Gmail, the email is often found in the Updates inbox tab (as shown below).
- The verification code is sent immediately, but its delivery might be delayed due to the configuration of the email service in your company.
- Please be patient before requesting a new code (Read the next section if you need to send a new code).
Resend/Send a New Code
- You can try resending a new code by clicking on SEND NEW CODE.
- Please be aware:
- When sending a new code, the previous code becomes invalid.
- If the delivery of the first email is delayed, it might arrive earlier than your new attempt, which will give you a verification code that is no longer valid.
- If this happens, it would be best to wait for the new email to arrive and try the most recent code.
Emails Blocked by Company Policies
- If you still do not receive the code, it might be blocked by your company's firewall.
- Contact your IT administrator to verify if Virtual Surveyor emails are blocked.