You can automatically add your company logo on stockpile PDF reports to help empower your company branding.
This article explains how to configure Virtual Surveyor to add your company logo on your stockpile PDF report. It is done through the settings.
Quick Usage Guide
- Go to the Backstage View and then in the Settings panel.
- Select Company Logo in the Online Settings.
- Click on Add logo and navigate to your company logo image file or drag and drop this file in the rectangle area.
- The logo displays in the panel and will appear on your stockpile PDF reports.
Tips and Tricks
- The following image formats are supported for the company logo : .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .tif and .tiff.
- The company logo is stored with your Virtual Surveyor ID and is available on any device you work.
- Adding a company logo is a one-time operation.
- You can remove the company logo in the Settings panel by clicking on Remove Logo.
- You can change the company logo in the Settings panel by clicking on Change Logo, or by dragging and dropping a new logo over the current one.