When you are creating your Virtual Surveyor ID, we'll send you a verification code in order to validate your email address. Depending on your email configuration, this verification code might not arrive in your Inbox.
This article describes some tips & tricks related to such issues.
Tips & Tricks
Search in other folders
- The code might have landed in your spam or clutter folders. Have a look in those folders and look for an email with the following properties
- Sent by Microsoft on behalf of Virtual Surveyor
- With subject Virtual Surveyor account email verification code
- For Gmail in particular, the email will be in the Updates inbox tab (as shown below)
- The verification code is sent immediately but its delivery might be delayed due to the configuration of the email service in your company. So be patient before requesting a new code (next topic).
Resending the code
- You can try to send a new code by clicking the SEND NEW CODE button.
But be aware:
When sending a new code, your earlier code will become invalid.
If the delivery of that first email is delayed then it might arrive anyhow earlier then your new attempt. In this case you will apply a code that is not valid.
If that happens, you might want to wait for the new email to arrive and then you can try that code.
Blocked by company email policies
- If you still cannot find the code, then its delivery might be blocked by your companies firewall.
- Contact your administrator to verify if this is the case.