Virtual Surveyor works with an email address and a password. If you forgot your password or your password has been comprimised, then you can reset it online.
You use the same Virtual Surveyor ID (email address) for both the Virtual Surveyor desktop and web application. This article explains you how to reset your password.
- Go to My Virtual Surveyor
- Click Forgot your password? just above the password field.
Enter the Email Address that you used to create your Virtual Surveyor ID.
Click on SEND VERIFICATION CODE
- You will receive an email with the verification code.
- Check your inbox for the verification code.
Enter the verification code.
Then click VERIFY CODE.
Your email address has now been verified. Only now you will configure your password.
Then enter and confirm your New Password.
Your password has been reset now and you can use it to login in both the desktop and the web application.
Tips & Tricks
- Don't share your Virtual Surveyor ID and password. It is personal information. Know that you can easily change the user of the subscription anytime. That's a much better choice then sharing your password. Read more here.
- There exist some great password utilities to manage all your passwords. A good app is LastPass.