When you have several Cut/Fill on a site, it makes sense that they are all using the same color range for the volume calculation visualization. Upon creation, each cut/fill item uses its own optimal color scale going from the maximum cut to the maximum fill of the area. This article gives you a small tip on how to set the same color range for all the cut/fill areas so that all the items appear with consistent colors.
Step by step
- Calculate each cut/fill area.
- Select all (Ctrl+Click) the cut/fill items.
- Go to the Cut/Fill map group of the TOOLS tab.
- Set the same Stretch value for all the areas.
- All the cut/fill areas are now using the same color range.