When you have several stockpiles on a site, it makes sense that they are all using the same color range for the volume calculation visualization. Upon creation, each stockpile volume item uses its own optimal color scale going from the bottom to the top of the stockpile. This article gives you a small tip on how to set the same color range for all the stockpiles so that all volume items appear with consistent colors.
- Calculate each stockpile volume.
- Select all (Ctrl+Click) the volume items.
- Go to the Cut/Fill map group of the TOOLS tab.
- Set the Stretch value close to the height of the highest stockpile.
- All the stockpiles are now using the same color range.
Stockpile volumes calculation
For each stockpile launch a volume calculation.
Select all the volume items by clicking on each of them while pressing Ctrl on your keyboard. In the Cut/Fill map group of the TOOLS tab, set the Stretch to value close to the height of the highest stockpile.