You have calculated volumes and now you want to export this information in order to create a volume report.
This article explains 2 methods to get your volume information in another format.
- Export all volumes at once as a .csv file.
- Copy each volume calculation to the clipboard.
Exporting volumes as .csv file
- Check the surfaces (can be multiple) for which you want to export the volumes (also see the Hint below)
- Go to Home tab
- Click Export Survey in the Export group
- Select Export Volumes to .csv
- Select the name and the location for your text file, for example volumes.csv.
- Click Save.
- Once completed you can open the file with the volume information in Notepad, Excel etc.
Copy each volume calculation to the clipboard
- Select the surface (only one) for which you want to export the volume.
- The volume information will be displayed in the Volume Info box located in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on the clipboard icon (the top right corner of the Volume Information box).
- The volume information is copied to the clipboard
- It can be pasted (Ctrl+V) in a text editor
You can repeat the same steps for each surface for which you want to export the volume.