You have calculated volumes and now you want to export this information in order to create a volume report.
There are two ways of exporting volume information:
- Export all volumes at once as a text (.csv) file.
- Copy each volume calculation to the clipboard.
Exporting volumes as one text file
- Go to Home tab > Export and in the Format drop-down select Text csv.
Set the Property value to Volumes.
- Click the Export Survey button.
- The window Export Layers will pop-up.
- Check the layer(s) you want to export (all layers that contain volume information).
- Click the Browse icon located next to the Filename field.
Select the name and the location for your text file (e.g., Volumes.csv).
- Click Save.
- Click Export to start the process. The progress of the operation will be indicated at the bottom of the Export Layers window.
- Once completed you can open the file with the volume information in Notepad, Excel etc.
Copying the volume information to the clipboard
Select a polygon (which you used for performing a volume calculation) in the ProjectTree. The volume information will be displayed in the Volume Information box located in the lower left corner of your screen.
Click on the clipboard icon (the top right corner of the Volume Information box).
- The volume information is copied to the clipboard and can be pasted (Ctrl+V).
- Repeat the same procedure for each polygon for which you want to export the volume.