You have calculated volumes and now you want to export this information in order to create a volume report.
There are two ways of exporting volume information:
- Export all volumes at once as a text (.csv) file.
- Copy each volume calculation to the clipboard.
Exporting volumes as one text file
- Go to Home tab > Export and in the Format drop-down select Text csv.
- Set the Property value to Volumes.
- Click the Export Survey button.
- The window Export Layers will pop-up.
- Check the layer(s) you want to export (all layers that contain volume information).
- Click the Browse icon located next to the Filename field.
- Select the name and the location for your text file (e.g., Volumes.csv).
- Click Save.
- Click Export to start the process. The progress of the operation will be indicated at the bottom of the Export Layers window.
- Once completed you can open the file with the volume information in Notepad, Excel etc.
Copying the volume information to the clipboard
- Select a polygon (which you used for performing a volume calculation) in the ProjectTree. The volume information will be displayed in the Volume Information box located in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Click on the clipboard icon (the top right corner of the Volume Information box).
- The volume information is copied to the clipboard and can be pasted (Ctrl+V).
- Repeat the same procedure for each polygon for which you want to export the volume.