The Offset Within tool in Virtual Surveyor allows you to adjust an area of the elevation within your drone survey's Elevation Terrain.
Quick Usage Guide
- Select the Boundary.
- Go to the TOOLS tab.
- Set the offset value in the Level box.
- Click Offset Within.
- The Elevation Terrain is moved up or down according to the offset value.
- Before launching the offset process, you need to enter the Offset value.
- A positive value moves the terrain up and a negative value moves it down.
When to Use the Offset Within Tool
- You can use the Offset Within tool to compensate for a snow survey.
Tips and Tricks
- To offset the entire Elevation Terrain, use Offset Z.