Virtual Surveyor includes the Offset Within tool which allows you to adjust the elevation of a part of an elevation terrain in one click.
- Select the Boundary.
- Go to the SELECTION TOOLS tab.
- Set the offset value in the Level box.
- Click Offset Within button.
- The elevation terrain is moved up or down according the offset value.
Before launching the offset process you need to enter the Offset value. Positive value moves the terrain up and negative value moves it down.
- You can use the Offset Within tool to compensate your drone survey for snow or tall vegetation.
Tips and tricks
- To offset the entire elevation terrain use Offset Z.