Virtual Surveyor includes the Offset Within tool that allows you to adjust the elevation of your entire elevation terrain in one click.
- Select the Boundary.
- Go to the SELECTION TOOLS tab.
- Set the offset value in the Level box.
- Click Offset Within button.
- The elevation terrain is moved up or down according the offset value.
Before launching the offset process you need to enter the Offset value. Positive value moves the terrain up and negative value moves it down.
- The Offset Within tool can be used to make an entire drone survey fit to a local elevation datum. In the same way, you can use that tool to move from ellipsoidal height to geoidal height if you know the local geoid height.
- You can also use the Offset Within tool to compensate your drone survey for snow or tall vegetation.