Extract Points creates points out of your project items. It only works on the selected item(s) and appears in the TOOLS tab.
Extract Points works on:
- Point grids
Quick Usage Guide
- Select a project item.
- Go to the TOOLS tab.
- Click on Extract Points.
- A point is created on each vertex of the item.
When to Use the Extract Points Feature
- You can use the extracted points to display altitude labels along a project item.
Tips and Tricks
- You can extract points from multiple items at the same time; even from items of different types.
- You can extract points from point grid item.
- Select the point grid in the Project View and click on Extract Points in the TOOLS tab.
- Each point is separately listed in the Project View.