The Check Points tool allows you to verify the vertical accuracy of a drone dataset. You can compare the elevations of your DSM to independent points visible in the viewport. Those points come usually from a GNSS or total station survey.
The tool delivers vertical accuracy statistics and allows you to export an accuracy report.
The Check Points tool appears in the EXPORT tab and works only if an elevation terrain and some points are available in the project.
- Drag and drop the set of check points or click on "choose files" to load it.
- Go to the EXPORT tab.
- Click on the "Check Points" button.
- The check point statistics appear in a pop-up window.
Export accuracy report
After using Check Points, you can save the results in a report.
- In the pop-up window, click on "Save Details" to generate an accuracy report.
- Specify a file name and a storage location and click Save.
- A .txt file which contains the statistics and a .csv file which contains the check point measurements are created and automatically opened.
- Use Check Points to asses the quality of your drone data.