The Check Points tool allows you to verify the vertical accuracy of a drone dataset. You can compare the elevations of your Digital Surface Model (DSM) to independent points that are visible in the Viewport. Those points usually come from a Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) or total station survey.
The tool delivers vertical accuracy statistics and allows you to export an accuracy report.
Quick Usage Guide
- Drag and drop the set of check points or click on choose files to load points.
- Go to the EXPORT tab.
- Click on the Check Points button.
- The check point statistics appear in a pop-up window.
Export Accuracy Report
After using Check Points, you can save the results in a report.
- In the pop-up window, click on Save Details to generate an accuracy report.
- Specify a file name and a storage location.
- Click Save.
- A .txt file that contains the statistics and a .csv file, which contains the check point measurements, are created and is automatically opened.