Create a Template
First, you'll need to create or open a project that contains the layer structure and/or the materials you would like to save.
Once you have your layers and/or materials created:
- Go to File (via the Backstage View).
- Click Save As Template.
- Give a name to your template.
- Click Confirm to save it.
Assign a Template to a Project
- Create a new project.
- Choose the appropriate template in the dropdown menu.
- Click Create Project to create a new Virtual Surveyor project that contains the template layer structure and/or materials.
Rename or Delete Templates
Tips and Tricks
- Your templates are stored with your Virtual Surveyor ID and they will be available to you regardless of the device you work from.